Listen In: STL Spark sparks discussion about human trafficking

STL+Spark+is+a+group+of+LHS+students+who+raise+awareness+of+human+trafficking+by+wearing+dresses+and+ties+every+day+of+December.+The+STL+Spark+Board+consists+of+seniors+Chloe+Baker%2C+Grace+Kirtley+and+Shannon+Worley+and+juniors+Sophie+Arceneaux+and+Lily+Gregory.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

STL Spark is a group of LHS students who raise awareness of human trafficking by wearing dresses and ties every day of December. The STL Spark Board consists of seniors Chloe Baker, Grace Kirtley and Shannon Worley and juniors Sophie Arceneaux and Lily Gregory.

Jack Weaver

Jack Weaver

Jack Weaver

Kayla Carpenter, Editor-in-Chief

In this episode, Editor-in-Chief Kayla Carpenter talks with senior Shannon Worley about her and a group of LHS students called STL Spark and their mission to raise awareness of human trafficking by wearing dresses and ties throughout the month of December. This podcast provides information about the proximity of human trafficking to St. Louis and ways to support STL Spark.

Listen in was created as a new outlet for the many voices of Lafayette. Web editors Chloe Baker and Makayla Archambeault hope you enjoy this new way to tune into The Lancer Feed. Listen in will be posted every other week, or if we’re in the mood for another. We are open to discussing a wide range of topics from terrifying bear attacks to what it’s like to grow up with a whole lot of siblings. If you’re interested in being a featured guest, contact us via @thelancerfeed on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or email thelancerfeed@gmail.com.